Friday, March 23, 2012

Mak !

Assalamualaikum.

Not everyone can have what I do have right now. 

We always fight about small thingy. We fight, we babbling each other, we not agree with each other, we yelling all the time, but I do love her. I love her more than anything in the world. I will die for her. I would cry easily whenever I thought of her. Even now Im going to cry :(

I never say I love her in front of her, but I want you to know that I always love you, mom. 

All the gold, diamonds and other jewels on earth cannot match the shine of love and care that you have bestowed upon me. You have given me the priceless gift of life and the priceless gift of having such a great mother. I'm glad each year that passes that I get to celebrate another year with you.  I love having you around, and you have been and continue to be a blessing in my life. Happy Birthday Mak !




































It's 22 times that I celebrating my birthday with you, mom. I wish we can celebrating our birthday forever !

Fyi, my birthday & my mom birthday at the same date. 10 March :)





notatumit : Thanks for all your kasihsayang mak !

1 comment:

Jijahh said...

I miss my mothaaa !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork