Friday, March 1, 2013

Wasted !

Hye guys.
 
This post gonna be such a annoying post.
 
 
Hmm..
 
 
 
4 years 3 months 14 days
 
Its just a number but I'm wasting my time for that number. Nie semua ketentuan Allah, I should be more stronger. I know the time its coming. So alhamdulillah, am prepared well. Just like typical phrases, everything gonna be ok, but for me even everything gonna be okay, thing will be so different.
 
Sumpah, I'm not regret at all with my decision. Back days or even now.
 
Semua benda nie yang ajar aku untuk jadi lebih matang, lebih kuat, lebih bijak untuk buat keputusan. Aku tak menyalahkan takdir, cuma tetapkan dalam hati, semua yang berlaku ada rahmat. Dah takde jodoh. He's deserve better, so am I. Now, cuma doa je yang boleh/bakal aku titipkan. Tak lebih tak kurang. Semoga aku tabah.
 
Widget kat bawah ni pun tunggu mase untuk dibuang, if today is counted, our relay dah cecah 4y 3m 3w 5d. Masa hanya tinggal masa, dah berakhir dah pon. Doakan aku jadi positive. Aminnn..

Halalkan salah silap..
 

 
 
 
notatumit : the one that got away-katy pery
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork