Thursday, June 19, 2014

#Tips : Move On after Break Up

Finally..

My role as side chick END. After almost 1 year, wonderful moment. May he live happily with his family. I'm recovery-ing, still on going. We're end this 'connection' calmly, both side (read : me and him) agree. I think its the right time to do that since I'm no longer in KL. Allah Maha Besar, He knows to arrange everything. Alhamdulillah.

May my heart and my self strong enough to move on!

So, as for my self too, here's the tips to MOVE ON AFTER BREAK UP

1. CONVINCING YOUR MIND

You are strong! Your life should not be ruined just because someone has decided to leave you. It’s his/her lost, not yours. Set your mind for this matter and you won’t be that hurt. You can face the break up once you have set your mind to say that you are a tough person and this breaking up thing is not a big deal for you. It becomes the right step for trying to move on.

Yeah, my phase now. Keep telling my self that I'm strong, I can do it. It's not last. It's okay. LOL 

2. FACE THE REALITY

Imagine about how much sacrifice you have done to save your relationship with your loved one but eventually, thick wall hits you like a bam! It is understandable that you are hurt. But, it does not mean that you need to end up like that. Yes, bad things happen for sure. Even for the most romantic and harmonious couple, at last, the relationship needs to be over. You just need to face the reality for it.

I faced with reality before I make decision to leave him. So, it's done!

3. KEEP YOURSELF BUSY AT WORK

Distraction is always the greatest therapy for any feeling either good or bad. In this case, you are going to use the distraction to shift your attention aside from the broken heart feeling. Do your job, focus on it. Or you can also do something you like (i.e. your hobby). It will make it easier for you to move on.

Can't do this fer now. Since I'm not working, but I'm glad that I far away, so that I wouldn't go back to him. Cheers!

4. THROWING AWAY SOME STUFF

Yep, you can start by throwing away some stuff but please do not comprehend it as a justification to throw and breaking things that you have. Instead, you need to throw the stuffs you got from your ex boyfriend and girlfriend. This is really important. How can you move on if the things from your ex lover are still lingering around you? It’s pointless. If you want to put an end to your misery, get rid of those things. At the same time, say to yourself that you are also done with those stuffs (and your leftover feelings for your ex lover).

Not yet. Not yet.

5. MAKING THE NEW RELATIONSHIP

Another effective method for this moving on tips is to seek for the new one. Perhaps, it might sound cheap but it is not! What is meant here is not always about to seek for a new lover. You can simply start by befriending with the other people first. Open yourself to the others. Get closer to them. And if you can really find someone BETTER than your ex, do not hesitate to take the chance!

Not yet.






notatumit : That's all for now. YEAH I CANT DO THE 4TH & 5TH. NOT YET.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork