Sunday, October 29, 2017

Bossy me.

Assalamualaikum.

Wow almost end of 2017 and here I am not moving out from blogger tho. I'm oldschool, outdated liddat. Aaaaaannnndd I know am the only one who read my post, but who cares. All this writings for older me, when am no longer can't remember anything/anyone - dementia maybe.

Bossy. I am bossy.

Am bossy about everything, in every situation but I'm very cooperative. And the bossy me hates when people not being cooperative. I dunno what phase I am but definitely being annoyed by everyone around me. Being matured Ain, I choose family over everything, when I said everything, its really fuckin everything.

If anyone really needs my opinion then they need to be followed my 'opinion'. And if you think you aren't  gives shit about my opinion then stop askin my fuckin opinion bitch. This 'opinion' not free, the fees is to followed.

I definitely will step up from anything you don't want me to be participate.

My job is done by your action.

Hastamanyana.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork