Sunday, November 23, 2014

Rewind

Assalamualaikum.


If only I can rewind back to 15 month ago, I will let my self know,
That I'll be losing you.

That everything isn't the same no more.
That I'll making the hardest decision ever.
That I keep thinking about you all the time.
That I'm hardly move on.


Don't fall in love.

But,

I never regret. And if I could, I will keep rewind and repeat those 15 month moment. I know, one fine day I will completely move on and forget about you, but for now, you are the wonderful partner I ever met.

I don't need remote control, because everyone know that Him already planned well for each of us. Take care wherever you are, my heart.



Nov 23, 2014  21:35
Him : I miss seeing you. Good night

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork