Monday, December 15, 2014

#QishNikman

Assalamualaikum.

Bismillah. This post will be an emotional post ever. The major things that I hate be in a relationship that, I'll be losing them. Tak kira la love relay ke, friendship ke. Cerita dah basi pun, but untuk mententeramkan hati sendiri, tahan dulu cerita ni.

My crime patner is married !

Taktau nak act happy or teruja or sedih when she told me that she will be someone's wifey. Like she said, both of us bukan stay kl lagi, so tak rasa sangat. Memang ah tapiiiii... Sedih but deep in my heart, I will always pray for ur happiness.

I know her while both of us study in Uniten. June 2010. Muka bapak kerek plus ada lah issues yang makes me tak berkenan dengan minah ni. Propa sangat issue tu ok! Then macam biasa la, girlssss kan. Gaduh baik gaduh baik gaduh baik sampai lah ke last sem.

Habis belajar terpisah jap then she move to kl while am already in kl like half year. Start balik lah crimes story. Then dua2 berenti kerja and balik kampung masing2 and suddenly now she's married!

Nok, I know am not the best person u ever met, am not the great friend u ever had and I know how annoying I could be sometimes but I will always here and u will always in my heart. Thanks for everything, emo aku, marah aku, bebel aku, jahat aku, mulut aku yang semua kau tahan.

Selamat Pengantin Basi, nok.

May Allah blessed your marriage and live happily ever after with Nikman. Jangan gegaduh, jangan memarah, jangan nenangis. Sabar with all those rintangan yang dah or sedang or bakal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork