Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kembali..

Innalillahi wainna illa hirajiunn..

The only words I've said when you call me last nite, im crying baby, i know ur sad, ur 7hours journey killin me too. I cant sleep, waiting for you, reach there. 2nd time you call me, you are crying too. I cant hear ur voice, i just hear ur deep inside sobbing. I wish im with you, giving the strength for you.

'Tuhan lebih sayangkan dia'..

That the most strength-est word that i just can give you, deep in my heart i just wish you tabah. When you reach Penang, you call & crying there, alone. Its kill me. Another 5hours to go. Then you reach Sg Besi and you ask me to sleep. I cant sleep dear. I cant.

5.40am, 
You reach there. Kuat sayang. Please.


notatumit : Im still crying, 'Ya Allah berikanlah dia kekuatan'. Al-fatihah..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork