Thursday, December 25, 2014

#PrayForPantaiTimur 2014

Assalamualaikum.

Quick post.

First of all, takziah to all mangsa mangsa banjir esp to my friend's family kat pantai timur. Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang. This 1st gelombang pun dah tenggelamkan stadium and some sekolah, nauzubillah. Let's pray for their safety.

Since my uni in pantai timur too (Muadzam Shah, Pahang), I feel them. And alhamdulillah when I was study there, those banjir not worse. Sangat bersyukur. Last year tengok my ex roommate from Kuantan, Iman punya rumah sampai tenggelam.

And this year, flood in Kelantan sangat teruk sampai boleh di isytihar darurat. I have few close friends there :(

Let's us as Malaysian citizens, pray for them, their safety. Aminnn


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork