Sunday, January 15, 2012

Be Strong !

I just cant imagine how my life without my mom. How hard it is. How become eldest sister. How to control my siblings. How to give some food. I cant.

But the truth is, my best friend had to face it all. She go through the hardest life without a mother, father. Just with siblings. She is going to married next year but now she's facing torn of problem. Pity her. Problem with siblings, her own problem, money of course. If I am at her shoes, I dunno if I can survive.



BE STRONG BAI. 

notatumit : Sorry aku takde bila ko datang rumah malam tadi. U should know that Im always at your back to hold you from falling down. AL FATIHAH untuk arwah mama Bai . . Love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BukanPrincess Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork